Please note: With so many health bloggers being sued in recent months, I am no longer free to state my opinions,
even on my own health & detox journey.

The only way around this was by setting up my Detox Library. Patrons will see links to anonymous posts from various detox journeys, that inspired and motivated me to try new therapies.

Comparing myself to someone else's story gave me insight into how my body actually worked.

People are still free to post anonymously, at least!

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43
Want to collaborate? Message me on Facebook. See you on the other side.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

alternative health anti-aging detox saliva PH

How I Cut My Hair + My Last 2 Nemesis Down!
November to February Hair Growth Video 7




No comments:

Post a Comment