Please note: With so many health bloggers being sued in recent months, I am no longer free to state my opinions,
even on my own health & detox journey.

The only way around this was by setting up my Detox Library. Patrons will see links to anonymous posts from various detox journeys, that inspired and motivated me to try new therapies.

Comparing myself to someone else's story gave me insight into how my body actually worked.

People are still free to post anonymously, at least!

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43
Want to collaborate? Message me on Facebook. See you on the other side.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

2 Years Detoxification: gluten intolerance, tongue diagnosis, anti-aging


1 Year, 9 Months, 23 days Detoxing
Gluten-#72...Hands-#81

1 Year, 9 Months, 19 days Detoxing
Tongue Diagnosis-#71...


10 comments:

  1. Hey - there, really enjoy reading your most recent posts. I think I am going to buy some distilled water today. Once again thanks for keeping me inspired. Raw-Mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi ,
      Which mineral supplement do you take now ?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done a juice fast for a month in May, and have been raw for 6 months now. I do feel better, but have very bad fatigue. I take it that it's due to mercury toxicity in my body ( I have 8 amalgams and have had numerous vaccines). Have you done any type of mercury detox or removed amalgams if you had any? If you have what did you do and how were your results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Really interesting !!

    I find that you didn't take a lot of greens during this fast as you usually do during your normals days no ?
    I have exactly the same detow symptoms you mentioned but i am not on a juice fast !! Is like i am in a non-stop detoxing life since 7months in raw food (and one month with distilled water) :( My body is so toxic anf full of s**** ! I am going to try potatoes to see if they could stop the detox....

    I love following your journey !!!
    And i am waiting for other books ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Anybody had experience with juice fasting?
    Juice Shop

    ReplyDelete